Want to know what the most competitive Medicare Supplement rates are?

Yes! please send my free quote.

“When it comes time to finding the best Medicare plan, let us help you.”

Your Local Medicare Agent

Paul Bennett / Licensed & Appointed in Kansas and Missouri 

What's the Best Companies for Medicare Supplements?

AARP - United Healthcare

Go Big or Go Home! United Healthcare insures more seniors than any other insurance company. If you live in Missouri you'll see the lowest rates for Medigap Plan N and Medigap Plan G

Mutual of Omaha

This insurer has been providing Medigap plans from day one. Great customer service and stable rates makes Mutual of Omaha a solid choice for Medicare Supplement, Part D and Dental Plans

Aetna Health & Life

Lucky for you living in Kansas as this state has some of the lowest premiums in the country. Aetna is always a great choice with minimal rate increases and exceptional customer service.

The Benefits of Medicare Supplement Insurance

Covers the Gaps

Medicare only approves 80% of costs for services. A Medigap plan can help with the other 20%.

Freedom of choice

Original Medicare is accepted at most healthcare facilities in the US so you can go where you need to.

Low Cost Premiums

Depending on where you live premiums can start at less than $100 per month.

Lifetime Renewable

Your coverage is guaranteed for the rest of you life as long as you pay your premiums on time.

Do these things six months before turning age 65

You will want to plan your entry into Medicare thoughtfully.

People make mistakes that end up costing opportunity and money.


If you carefully follow our steps, you'll certainly eliminate these mistakes. 

1

Verify Medicare Eligibility

 

You'll be enrolled in Part A of Medicare automatically, but depending on your situation you may have to manually sign up for Part B.


2

Decide on Social Security Strategy


Should you take it now or wait? The answer depends on your personal situation. Our in-house social security advisor will help you plan and implement a strategy.

3

Research your Medicare Options


There's more than just Medigap Insurance. Maybe an Advantage plan with additional benefits or an MSA plan that contributes to your savings account.

4

Educate yourself on Long Term Care


Three out of four seniors will require some form of care in their later years. But the start of your retirement is when you should have a plan for these costs not covered by Medicare.

Getting the most from Medicare & Social Security

Learn creative ways to maximize your Social Security.

ABOUT US

Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auctor, nisi elit ipsum, nec sagittis sem nibh id elit.

OUR  SERVICES

Medicare Enrollment

Social Security  Planning

Retirement

Long Term Care Strategy

RESOURCES

Blog 

New to  Medicare Free Guide

Planning for Medicare video Course


SHARING IS CARING